Here are a few photos of my LTCs (the complete list is below).
I should be losing weight on the LTC diet. Instead of sitting in front of the TV every night and snacking, I can usually be found sitting at my work table... my hands busily involved in creating Letterbox Trading Cards. Since I started this obsession in February, I've created sixteen different LTCs and participated in eleven different LTC rings. I've traded individual cards with numerous other LTC artists throughout the U.S. and Canada. Now instead of dreading checking my mail to see what lurks inside the mailbox, I practically skip to the mailbox to see what fun LTCs may have arrived. Then to add to the fun, when I email the artist to thank them for their cards, I usually get such cheerful, fun responses back from them.
The following is a list of my LTCs:
Bag Lady
Dog Days at Double Lake
Into the Garden
The Happy Dance
My Cup of Tea
Dots and Stripes
TALE
Post Card From Texas
Upon My Word
Top Chef Quickfire
Song Lyrics: Starry, Starry Night
Amy Brown Art: Wine Queen
Bloomin' Garden: Iris
Deja Vu: Maypole
Homonym: Bare Bear
Self Portrait: Puddle Splasher
2 comments:
Hi Puddle Splasher,
Those LTC's are amazing! I am envious of anyone who has that much talent and creativity.
Lucy Locket
These are great; don't forget one for me!!! A Puddlesplasher original.
Post a Comment